– Board Certified Doctor of Audiology
– More than 750 5-Star reviews!
– Expertise to determine if an implant will benefit you
– Expertise in pre-surgical testing and evaluation
– Expertise in post-surgical implant programing & activation!
– Expertise in post-surgical therapy and support!
Dr. Li-Korotky AuD, PhD, F-AAA
Board Certified Audiologist
Dr. Li is an acclaimed Audiologist with AuD & PhD credentials. She has more than 20 years of research and clinical experience, and she has written more than 100 scientific research studies. Dr. Li is one of the most accomplished audiologists in the country!
If you have severe or profound hearing loss, a cochlear implant may offer your best path to hear sounds and understand speech without reading lips. Dr. Li-Korotky AuD, PhD has extensive research and clinical experience. She has the knowledge and skill to determine if a Cochlear Implant will benefit you, and they will counsel you on your best way forward. After surgery, she will activate and program your device. Dr. Li will work with you so you can understand the sounds and what they mean.
Bottom line? Pacific Northwest Audiology will support you every step of your journey to better speech understanding. We have the knowledge… the skill… the technology… and the desire to vastly improve your life!
Copyright 2018 Pacific Northwest Audiology
© 2018 Pacific Northwest Audiology LLC
Pacific Northwest Audiology, 2205 NW Shevlin Park Rd., Bend Oregon 97703
(541) 678-5698, info@pnwAudiology.com
Doctors of Audiology | Board Certified Audiologists